Jill McKloskey has been a valuable member of our team for a handful of years. Her enthusiasm is unmatched and she is always willing to help however she can, which are just a few of the reasons she was chosen for April’s Meet the Team post!
We asked Jill a few questions about her experience working at Custom BioGenic Systems and her personal interests.
- What is your role at Custom BioGenic Systems? I mainly work in the shipping department, but I help out wherever I am needed.
- How long have you been working at Custom BioGenic Systems? Two and a half years.
- What is your favorite part about your job? This is a family environment and we all work as a team.
- What is the funniest memory you have of work? My everyday banter with my boss, Marty. We have fun!
- What do you like to do in your free time? I like listening to and discovering new music, reading, watching documentaries, and hanging out with the people I love.
- Do you have a favorite quote? “You can choose courage or you can choose comfort. You cannot have both.” –Brene Brown
- What about your favorite meal? Anything
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? I’m more of a morning person now!
- What is one thing you want to do before you die? Visit Manchester in the U.K.