Welcome to the first Meet the Team post! On the last Friday of every month we will be posting about one employee and asking them to share a little bit about themselves and their experience working at Custom BioGenic Systems.
Sean Kane has been chosen for our very first Meet the Team post! As our Domestic Sales Manager, he plays a key role in the success of our team here at Custom BioGenic Systems. He’s always happy to help out a customer or fellow coworker.
1. What is your role at Custom BioGenic Systems? Domestic Sales Manager.
2. How long have you been at Custom BioGenic Systems? 19 Years.
3. What is your favorite part about your job? Finding solutions for customers.
4. What have you gained from working here? Self-respect, many friends and a few grey hairs!
5. Funniest memory you have of work? Too many to list!
6. What do you like to do in your free time? Spend time with my family.
7. Favorite quote? “Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots–but you have to play the ball where it lies.” -Bobby Jones
8. Favorite meal? Steak w/ garlic mashed potatoes
9. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning person (after coffee).
10. What is the one thing at the top of your bucket list? I would like to take my wife back to Aruba which is where we spent our honeymoon.